Interested parties who provide www.ifbook.com, Frederik Grandegger their personal data through our website or by other means (e.g. social networks) are hereby informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
VAT identification number: DE308940418.
Telephone: (+49) 17623413957
Purposes of the data processing
Data processing at www.ifbook.com is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which it was provided:
1. Contact the sender of the information, responding to their request or query, and do a subsequent follow-up.
2. Manage, where appropriate, the contracting of the services and products requested by the USER, billing and collection.
3. Manage assignments, where appropriate, for the effective performance of the contracted service in all its phases (from request to delivery).
4. Manage the periodically sent newsletters with advertising content for our future books or products, discounts and promotions, among other things.
5. All purposes are limited and related to the main object, which is distance sale of personalised children's educational literary publications, and other related ones.
Duration of data processing
• Data needed for the management of client relations and billing and collection related to the services will be stored for this purpose for as long as the service is in force. Once this relationship is over, the data will be stored for the time required by applicable legislation and until any potential liabilities resulting from the service expire.
• Data used when handling queries and requests will be kept for as long as necessary in order to respond to them, with a maximum of one year or statistical and historical periods.
• In the absence of specific time periods, for as long as the relationship with the user remains.
Legal grounds for data processing
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for the above purposes is the execution of the corresponding service, or contract for the purchase of goods.
• The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in doing so, either due to the validity of the service or contract or consent. The data will remain with the entity according to generic and sectoral mandatory regulations and until statutes of limitations expire.
• Granting of unequivocal consent. (Delivery of the newsletter implies specific consent)
Disclosure of your data
Data will be communicated to the following entities:
• Our collaborators and suppliers that are needed in order to execute the requested service.
• Our regular collaborators and partners, motivated by a request for services that we do not provide directly but that we recommend due to their experience and professionalism, where appropriate.
• Entities that participate in the service execution chain, such as printers and transport companies, among other necessary entities.
• Entities needed to send the newsletter or content that is in your interest (where appropriate).
• Financial entities or collection agencies through which collection and payments are managed.
• Competent public administrations in cases provided for by Law and for purposes set forth therein.
Any person who provides us with their personal data has the following rights:
• Customers can exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion using the address that is stated in the beginning of this document (at the establishment, by email or to the address stated above), as well as through our website. We also inform those potentially affected that they have the right to request data portability, where appropriate, and the right to limit the processing when the purpose no longer applies, or to oppose to a specific treatment.
• Applicants must prove their identity by means of a copy of a valid identification document if there are doubts concerning their identity.
• The interested party or the person affected by the treatment have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
• Lastly, the affected client or user has the right to contact the Data Protection Agency or another competent supervising authority managing any aspect related to the application of data protection regulations and where users can report or defend their interests if deemed appropriate. The website is www.agpd.es.
Your data will be transmitted outside the European Union to entities that participate in the service execution chain, such as printers and transport companies, among other necessary entities.
Third-party data: If you provide data on third parties you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of all that is stipulated in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations, observing the conditions therein established. The origin is the interested party and their guardian or parents.
The data processed is of a general character on an identifying or basic level.
Updating your data
If your data has been modified or if you notice that any information is incorrect, please let us know so we can proceed to correct it and keep all information up to date.
© Frederik Grandegger
All rights reserved.
Last updated on February 2, 2021.